Thursday 22 September 2011

6 days till my life changes again!

So its 6 days till I will be leaving from Bellingham airport and will be on my way to Kona for the start of my DTS! I'm so excited! I've been crazy busy these last couple weeks leading up to leaving and can't believe that I'm down to 6 days!
One of the things the Lord ask me to do before I left for YWAM was to finish an online/correspondence course on Event and Wedding Planning that I was working on. I still had almost five complete units to finish in about 2 months when I decided to go to Kona. With tons of grace from the Lord and hard work I was able to finish it all and have completed my entire course! Praise God. I know that this couldn't have even been possible without the grace of God, so all glory goes to Him!
Looking forward to this next season of my life, there's so much excitement and anticipation. I'm expectant of the Lord, no clue what he's going to do, but just know he's going to do amazing things. The biggest thing that hit me the other day was how in now 6 days, my entire life changes all over again. I will not be the same after this next 6 months. I've done a couple things like this now, and knowing where my heart is, in saying yes to the Lord, I know approaching this next adventure I will never be the same. My thoughts, ideas, paradigms, ways I see God, myself, my friends and family... everything will be different because of the divine revelation that will be released. It's so exciting but strange at the same time to look ahead and think of that fact. Preparing myself for dramatic life change... again! Because I feel like its happened so many times already! I guess this is how life with the Lord... growing and maturing in him is like. Going from glory to glory when we listen and obey and say yes with our whole hearts to him!
I am still in need of financial support. My school tuition fees are all taken care of and I have some for my outreach phase but know that I don't have it all. I have no idea how much I am short yet because we don't find out our outreach locations and therefore fees until the first couple weeks of dts. If the Lord is leading you to support me financially (which is incredible) click on the donate button on the right side of the post and it will take you to the YWAM Kona online donation page. Here's the info that you'll need:

Petersen
Carlynn
carlypetersen89@gmail.com
November 14, 1989
DTS - Community Transformations
September 2011

Choose "Student Outreach" and type in an amount!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Email or phone (604-124-4054)! So excited to share once I'm in Kona! Thanks for all your prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment