Tuesday 29 November 2011

God is Provider!

He is so faithful! I have been raising support, as most of you know, to finish paying for my outreach phase to Nepal! In the last two weeks the Lord has been so good to bring it all in! The last $2400 will be paid off by tomorrow!!! Praise Jesus! He is our great provider and such a good daddy! Faithful to do what seem impossible or hard in our eyes when we do what is possible!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you who gave and financially supported me and my team to send us off to Nepal to share the love and life of Jesus with the people there. How the Lord moves and works, the lives that are changed and transformed and saved while we are there, are in direct partnership and is possible because of your support! I wouldn't be able to go without you so THANK YOU! Blessings to you! I can't wait to share all of the stories and people that I meet in Nepal with you when I get back! We are at 22 days until we depart for Nepal!! I can't believe that it's coming so fast!!!

Lecture phase continues to be amazing! Week 7... (sorry I haven't updated you all in so long!) we had incredible teaching on the Bible, specifically the gospel of John, by our school leader's dad, John Gillespie Sr. he's a pastor in England. The excitement and realness about the word of God and the history of the bible really came alive to me through his teaching and impartations to us. He challenged us to celebrate in the miracles in the bible as if we were there and a part of them. It is part of our history. We should be just as excited and praising Jesus now that He raised Lazarus from the dead as if we were there, because it is REAL! Jesus really did raise him from the dead! It happened!! What an incredible God we serve! AND He's still moving and working in power NOW! Week 8 was a short week (it was Thanksgiving on Thursday here so we had a long weekend, which was awesome!) and we had our co-school leader Steve Schallert teach on worldview, and what having a Christocentric worldview looks like. It was a very challenging and amazing week, shattering some of our views and thoughts that were not Christ-centered or how He would think. Allow us to enter into a dialogue about what life would look like if Jesus really meant what He preached on in the Sermon on the Mount.
This week is another corporate week, with all the DTS' coming together for corporate worship and teaching. This weeks focus is on "making God known", on evangelism and the gospel. Getting teaching and practical tools and equipping us on proclaiming the gospel.
Another fun thing is my parents are here this week which has been so fun and such a blessing! Its been great being able to see them and share with them what life has been like here and what the Lord is doing face to face!

Thank you all for your support and prayers! The Lord is so good to me and continues to show me His faithfulness. I love His presence, I love worshipping my King! I love that this is my job for the rest of my life, to be loved by Him and to love Him! Praise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment